An Ivybrook Academy location features the following:
- Steady daytime hours of operation – 8:15 to 4:30
- No transportation/busing of children
- No lunches served
- Professional teachers with 4-year teaching degrees
- Progressive blended curriculum based on Reggio Emilia and Montessori methods
- The facility is closed approximately 32 work days per year
- When summer hours are involved, the facility closes by noon
And these are just a few of the benefits to owning your Ivybrook Academy franchise!
Remember – we will assist you every step of the way on your journey through the franchising process. From helping you find the right location, developing the building plans, and going through construction to ordering your equipment and furniture, hiring staff, training and more, we will offer the support you need and deserve. As part of the Ivybrook Academy franchise family, we’ll help you through developing, running, and owning your own Ivybrook Academy!